For common commands and other information about the server go here.
- Do not be a dick.
- Do not openly grief. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Building overly close to someone else.
- Building inside someone else’s stuff
- Taking that which is not yours.
- Setting fire to that which is not yours.
- Killing animals that do not belong to you
- Flooding that which is not yours
- Do not break into other’s homes when the doors are locked. If the door is locked, it is considered a private area and can not be entered without permission. If the door is not locked, then it is considered public. Even if you replace everything and do not intend to steal, this still constitutes a form of greifing. If you ask, most players would be happy to show you around.
- Do not engage in player-versus-player unless both parties agree to it.
- Do not spam the chat without very good reason.
- Do not share accounts. We realize this might put some users in a bad spot, but this is for your protection as well as ours; if someone you share an account with has been greifing, you will get the blame for it because we cannot distinguish between end users, only the username that is in the wrong.
- Do ask permission before building unless the area is completely uninhabited
- Do try to be civil to other players
- Do report things like:
- Stolen goods
- People acting suspicious
For your information
The Minecraft Admins are:
Kittyashley aka Neothermic
JaketheSnake aka MasterQueef
If you need any further help with regard to specific plugins please take a look at our Minecraft Help page